Introducing the My Kitchen Table app!
Download the My Kitchen Table app for just £1.99 and receive 40 carefully chosen recipes from our best loved chefs.
From cakes and bakes to curries, pasta, salads, soups and stir-fries as well as vegetarian dishes, meat and poultry, fish and seafood recipes and one-pot and quick cook dishes, there’s something for everyone.
If you like the recipes, you can purchase additional collections within the app, each priced at just 69p
Activate our revolutionary Touch Free mode! Our unique touch-free technology means that you can move from step to step, screen to screen, without touching your iPhone or iTouch when you are in ‘Cooking Mode’ (only available on iPhone 4 devices).
Introducing our chefs
Mary Berry – queen of cakes
Antonio Carluccio – master of Italian food
Rosemary Conley – the UK’s leading diet and fitness expert
Ainsley Harriott – loved for his fast, flavoursome food
Ken Hom – one of the world’s authorities on Chinese cuisine
Madhur Jaffrey – acknowledged expert on Indian food
Annabel Karmel – trusted and loved by all parents
Rick Stein – known for his love of fish and seafood
What’s in our App?
40 free recipes, hand-picked from across our chefs’ collections. Plus, there are 7 further recipe collections available to buy within the app, organised by cooking style or type of dish so you can choose the type of recipe that best suits your needs, each priced at £1.99. Additional recipe collections available to buy include:
- My One-Pot Meals
- My Favourite Chicken Recipes
- My Quick Meals
- My Vegetarian Recipes
- My Fresh & Light Recipes
- My Food for Friends
- My Cakes & Desserts
How this app will help you
- Tried-and-tested recipes by the UK’s leading chefs
- Flexible, dynamic and unique search ability – search by chef, ingredient, timing, difficulty, type of dish, cuisine, course, occasion. It’s up to you – you can choose as many or as few of these as you like
- Each recipe is accompanied by an introduction from the chef, clear step-by-step instructions and a beautiful recipe photograph.
- Tell your friends what you are cooking via Facebook or Twitter
- Email the ingredients to your phone (or someone else’s!)
- Touch Free – our unique touch-free technology means that you can move from step to step, screen to screen, without touching your iPhone or iPod Touch when you are in ‘Cooking Mode’ (only available on iPhone 4 devices). This innovation will revolutionise using this app in your kitchen – no more sticky fingerprints!
- Practical and editable shopping list, organised by shopping aisle
- Goes well with – each recipe offers menu suggestions to complete your meal
- If you like this, why not try – we suggest similar recipes for you
- Mark your favourite recipes for ease of reference
- Recipe measurements in metric and imperial
- Find out more about the chefs